If you don’t include all of this information, your request will be deleted.
Other reasons we might not fill your request:
1. You requested NeverShoutNever or Christofer Drew lyrics. Please check the FAQ if you want to know why.
2. We’ve filled your request before.
3. You sent multiple requests in a row or a lot of requests in one message. We want to fill everyone’s requests, so we really can’t spend a lot of time on any one person’s requests. If you send a lot of requests in one message, we’ll pick one. Just space your requests out, and we’ll fill them.
4. We might have accidentally deleted it. If it’s been two months and you still don’t see your request, just send it again.
Other information your requests can include:
1. If you want your lyrics not to have a photo background.
2. Any specific photo background you want. If you include a link, please make sure you have the rights to the image, or it is available under Flickr’s creative commons license.
3. If you have anything you’d like to say to us, you can also put that in the request but we will be the only ones who will ever see it.
1. When you request something, try to make it as short as possible. I know some lyrics are just amazing when all together but it’s hard to make things look good with a bunch of words all over the place.
2. Try to request the right lyrics. If the lyrics are wrong, sorry. We cannot go and check every lyric someone gives us.